Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting to know Mel's husband.

This post is to help everyone become better acquainted with Mel's husband...me.

Full Name:
David Alvin Crockett

David and Alvin are both family names, and are the middle names of our first two boys.

Height:
6'3"

Weight:
190 lbs
My challenge is to weigh more than Mel during her pregnancy. Last time she got within 3 lbs.

Education:
HS Diploma- Centennial High School 2002
Mel and I graduated in the same class. She was valedictorian... I wasn't.
BS Science- Marriott School of Management, BYU
Ahh the great memories of BYU.

Funniest face:
This one.

or this one.
Favorite Quote:
"It's possible...pig."

Biggest Secret:
My wife is a terminator.

I found her like this one morning while she was putting on her makeup.

Favorite "Thinking Song":
Lord of the Rings, "The Breaking of the Fellowship"

Favorite "Rock Out Song":
Boston, "More than a Feelin'"
or
Rush, "The Spirit of Radio"
* Please note these songs should be play with very loud volume.

Favorite "Shower Song":
Doobie Brothers, "Oh What a Night"

Favorite Childhood Cartoon:
Bobby's World
and Gargoyles

Favorite Blog:
Wild Frontier

Best Buddy:
Carson


Best Fictional Buddy:
Faramir from Lord of the Rings. That man has integrity and character.

Favorite Beautiful Eternal Companion:
You guessed it...
I hope this has helped everyone get to know me a little better. Mel's birthday was on Sunday, she is now 25 and is still so beautiful.

5 comments:

Mika McDaniel said...

Thanks Dave!

Tell Mel Happy (belated) Birthday!

Laura said...

I thought of Mel all day on Sunday knowing it was her birthday and ALSO the first day of summer. I'm just so much of a slacker I didn't remember to message her:) Happy belated birthday Mel!

Heidi said...

Oh, how I laughed through the whole thing and missed you both! Happy belated birthday to Melanie!

I applaud you for including your favorite shower song. And wow....I had no idea Melanie was a terminator.

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

so cute and funny pictures...
thanks for sharing....
___________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions